Nick Vertucci knows real estate. His founded his real estate academy in 2013 and it has been going strong ever since. With respect to investing in real estate, his academy offers one of the nation’s most sought after programs. As a result, students across the nation are achieving their real estate investment goals.
Nick Vertucci can relate to those who take his course. He knows what having to work at an early age means. He grew up in a caring family, but they were not well off by any means. However, his philosophy is that a person’s past does not have to dictate their future. The future is what you choose to make it.
He started out by selling computer parts and enjoying the freedom of working for himself. However, times became difficult when the dot.com crash came. It was then that a friend of his introduced him to real estate. He soaked in everything he could about the industry. From there, his upward climb is history. When reaching the status of millionaire, he decided to teach his investment skills to others. Program coursework includes the following.
- Students learn about flipping contracts and wholesaling.
- Students learn to rehab and flip properties for a profit. They can work it full time or create a second income.
- Students learn about commercial investments.
- Investors learn how to hold on to properties for the long-term to create an income stream.
- Program participants also learn how they can leverage 401K and IRA funds to invest.
- Everyone is privy to critical information that teaches investors how to protect their assets.
Today, the Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy offers solutions in real-time to tackle the challenges of real estate investing. His system is the same one he used to make millions in real estate. Nick Vertucci teaches people everything they need to know to succeed.
This includes everything from finding the real estate deal and fixing up the property to selling a completed project. The NVREA team provides relevant information for every program module. They dedicate themselves to helping people succeed. Their reputation depends on the success of program participants.
Find out more about Nick Vertucci: http://norcal.news/news/23809-nick-vertucci-watches-southern-california-housing-market-continues-soar